Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week of May 14th

Dear Parents,
I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful teacher appreciate gifts,  cards and the sweet thank yous I received last week. Your kindness means so much to me and will not be soon forgotten.  Neuse Charter is a terrific place to be and I am very grateful to be a part of this great school!
As you know, next week (May 21st) fourth graders will begin EOG testing. As a "kick off" I would like to have a special breakfast for the classes this Friday, May 18th. Any breakfast items you can send will be appreciated. If you're able to send extra, I'll save those for days we will be testing and use them for a special "breakfast snack" in the mornings. I know this will help liven the start to the students' day as they begin testing.
 Below is a list of items. Please feel free to list a different item if you have something in mind the kids would enjoy. There are 25 students in my homeroom and 23 in Mrs Okey's homeroom.
Circle the items you can send and return this portion with your child tomorrow.  I am certain this will be a fun event for the students.  They have been working very diligently and have earned this treat!
 Thanks for your help and support! 
Mrs. Smith
 ------------------------------------
 EOG Breakfast My child will bring:
mini muffins 
fruit: circle which one(s): strawberries, bananas, grapes, orange slices
mini bagels and cream cheese
any small pastries (danishes, cinnamon buns, etc.)
pop tarts
cereal bars
yogurt sticks 
juice and cups or juice boxes
other______
Child's Name____________ Parent Signature___________